I've been a bit of a slacker getting some stuff up here. Life has been good and busy as always. We've definitely been keeping the people of Japan in our prayers and every time I think about complaining about the rain, I feel a little foolish........

Morgan had a fun play date with her friend Hazel at Jumping Jacks. Morgan hadn't been before and she was definitely in heaven!!

We watched three hermit crabs for our friends for several weeks. Talk about low maintenance and indestructible. Easiest pet sitting you can ask for. The kids loved it.

Morgan, little Morgie, got her hair cut, and for the first time, I cut some bangs. It took me awhile to get used to it, but she's looking pretty cute to me now.

Thursday, we headed to Peyton's school for Parent's Night.



Peyton LOVES her teacher and Susan McCauley will be retiring this year after 30+ years of teaching. We've been lucky to have her.

Peyton with some of her closest friends Sadiyah and Andi.

The kids sang several songs they had learned.

And then a few of the students played a few guitar songs. Peyton's teacher gave them a few lessons after school the last few weeks.

Peyton seems VERY drawn to both the guitar and piano.

Just a short video of Peyton playing. We were very proud of her. She continues to be a delight in our home and we simply can't imagine life with out her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment