While she was here, we went on a quick GeoCach hunt with the kids. You can see the box hidden in the tree trunk above. If you haven't heard of GeoCaching.......it's a world wide treasure hunt using GPS coordinances. There are Caches all over with random things in side. You take something from it and leave something in it........
Our kids love it and I think we will be doing some more this year.

Wednesday, Christy and I finally got to sneak away from the family for a bit and just "be girls". I can ALWAYS count on Christy to get me laughing. She doesn't even try!!
We did a little shopping and then hit the mall for some good old fashion CHEAP fun. Sitting in the crazy intense massage chairs:
.......and trying on random accessories at Clair's. This picture has brought me endless joy for the last two days. I was laughing SO HARD in this store that I nearly has the most embarrassing experience of my life. (Let's just say bladder control is NOT a forte' for me since having three kids). It was a close call, but I made it with nothing but the best memories having laughed harder that night than I have in years!!!Thank you Christy for leaving your family and coming so far to remind me yet again why I simply can't live with out you!!! Love you babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment