I simply can not express how much I love these two boys. My husband means the world to me and is the steady force in my life. Deaven, well, as I tell him most nights when I tuck him in, "You know, you made me a Mother". I love, love, love these guys and can never get enough of them.
This week Morgan and I ran up to Lake Stevens to visit my beautiful cousin and her new baby, Norah. I wish we lived closer to them. Sarah has the most darling family, but a quick afternoon trip will have to do.
Morgan was so excited to hold the baby, but cracked me up when she said after 30 seconds, "I'm done". Heaven knows there are times I'd like to say that!!!Will is heading out with the Venture Crew Scouts for a Snow Shoe Trip. The kids and I will be holding down the fort with just a few small plans of our own for Spring Break.
1 comment:
It was so great to see you! That picture of us, though, has inspired me to not eat my usual pre-bedtime snack this evening :)
Post a Comment