Okay, I am SO FAR BEHIND!! Despite my lack of blogging, life has continued in typical crazy Hayes-Herd fashion.I'm not even going to try to put these into order......just gonna get caught back up and then stay current again (I promise Carol!!)
At the end of March, our entire family (minus Morgan) competed in the Racquetball State Championships. It was so fun to have Deaven and Peyton playing as well, especially because it was Peyton's first tournament!!
Can't even explain how much I love this little group!!
.......and how handsome is this man??!!
Deaven's friend, Korban came with us and competed as well.
This shot is actually from a different tourney, where I had to play a 6'5 guy.......
Peyton before her first match at States.
This is actually from Morgan's preschool Spring Program. She has loved her preschool and will miss her teachers a lot.
Peyton and I actually both won our divisions. Me in the Women's Open and Peyton in the 8and under multi-bounce!!! State Champs!!
......and a few other random kid pics from home.
Deaven was part of a First Aid Scouting event. He was the victim, if you couldn't tell. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment