Family

Family

Friday, July 19, 2013

Dunne Family Reunion - Part 1

So.....I was a COMPLETE idiot and forgot to put my camera battery back into my camera when I left for the lake for our Family Reunion. Needless to say, I was left with my camera phone to shoot pictures (which are never great). Luckily, my beautiful sister-in-law, Charlotte, is a great photographer and got a few great shots and I'll post those once I have them from her. But for now.......we had a GREAT time with the family. All three of my brothers were in town for the week, which was awesome and such a special treat.
Dakota and I are the only ones with kids, but we do manage to have 7 between us, which keeps the fun going.  It was great to have Dakota's family be able to stop by our new house and check it out.
All these pictures are completely in random order.......Deaven and Logan hanging out playing some guitar.
Heading out on the ski boat with Grandpa!!
My dad and all the brothers went and did some recordings of some of their music.
We have a friend near the lake that has a cat that had babies with a bobcat......yep, you read that right.  So these litte sweet babies have no tails.
These are the girls on our walk to go find the Eagle's Nest.
Me with sweet Bentley.
Deaven enjoying the campfire.
One morning, Deaven and I went for a 25 mile ride.  He did awesome!!


More guitar time.
We stayed up late one night playing cards.
So fun spending time with evey one.  Uncle Taylor has played a big part in my kid's lives.
Charlotte is such an inspiring Mother.  I learn so many things by just watching in interact with her kids.
Morgan found a safe place in the boat during the 4th of July water fight.

Dad and the kids chilling around the fire.
Watching fireworks.
It's so nice to snuggle up around the fire after a long day of playing at the lake.

One morning, I walked down the stairs to find all the kitchen all over Taylor....and he loves that.
The morning after the 4th, we did a trash pick up and tied all the boats together to get to the other side of the lake.  That provided some good laughs for sure.
I am going to admit that I loved having a 2 year old to love on.  Eden was so much fun to play with.
My Dad brought out the Walk on Water ball one afternoon which is always so much fun for the kids.

Some of the girls loving on each other.
Me with my 3 brothers, whom I love dearly!!
Group dock jumping!!
This is always a summer favorite shot.  Morgan says she loves FAST air....like the kind on Grandpa's boat.
Keira and Peyton being silly with their life jacket diapers.
On our walk to the Eagle's Nest.
We were getting close...........then we saw several feet of what looked like white spray paint.....yep, Eagle poop!  Then we looked up!
Hanging on the boat before the water fight (hence the warm clothes).
The cousins never want it to end.  You gotta love Tessa literally sitting on our car.....as if it meant we can't leave.
Love, Love, love these guys.
This was kinds of a rare shot of the Lake our house is on.  Kind of cool.  Makes me feel very grateful. :)

1 comment:

CarrieM said...

I'm thinking you mean bobcat!