Family

Family

Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things

After receiving about 10 of these things and not following through, I thought I better do it. I LOVE to read everyone elses, but feel stupid doing it myself. Do people really care about this stuff? But I guess if I enjoy reading others.....that would answer my question!

1. I am crazy in love with my husband and kids.
2. I love to vacation and have to be "planning" something all the time to get me through the winter.
3. I actually really love to work out. I love the burn, the tightness, and the sense of accomplishment.
4. I started playing competitive racquetball after the birth of my first born son and am now ranked in the top 5 in the state.
5. I have played the piano for 25+ years.
6. I have a serious addiction to sweets....seriously. It's shameful. Thank goodness for #3.
7. I am resistant to change, but am generally proven wrong when I venture out.
8. I think about how grateful I am for my husband about 20 times a day, but only tell him once or twice.....if that.
9. I am DEEPLY grateful for a small group of girlfriends that have replaced my heartache of never having a sister.
10. I really enjoy spiritual things. I love the scriptures, good books and music....anything that brings me closer to God.
11. On Will and I's first date we got stuck 4-wheeling at Silver Creek Falls. Hiked out and got home with bloody feet around 3am. He thought I'd never see him again. I thought, THAT WAS CRAZY FUN!
12. I am obsessive of documenting my children growing up.
13. I think of hanging out with my daughters when they are grown up all the time.
14. I watch American Idol (just about the only thing I do watch).
15. I enjoy cooking, but am not that great at it.
16. I have never snow ski or had my ears pierced.
17. I wish my brother and sister in law didn't live across the country.
18. I feel guilty about how blessed my life is.
19. I feel at a loss with parenting my youngest at times.
20. I need to pray more often. (Maybe that would help with #19)
21. I wish my husband I and could afford going out on a date every week.
22. I CAN NOT go to sleep at night with out looking at my kids one last time.
23. I wish I was generally smarter, and steer clear of things that could "expose" me.
24. Things have to be symmetrical in my life. Matching sets, lines on the wall...do I sound crazy? I LOVE Microsoft Excel.
25. I love to make people laugh, but don't laugh a whole lot myself. I hate that about myself.

I tag Dennese, Sarah Arnold., Sarah Thompson., Heather Hodo, Jen Morris, and well, ANYONE that would like to do this. I'd love to read all of you guys!

12 comments:

Shalyse said...

this was fun to read!!! I can't believe you have never went skiing! :-)

5Youngers said...

You are VERY interesting and I'm glad that you did it. I wish Mike and I could go out every week as well. We are lucky to make it once a month.

Katie said...

Glad you did this. I agree...it is fun to read other people's.

Shelby said...

It's true that it is fun to read these about others. I think you're right that you'll enjoy spending time with your girls when they're grown. Now since I'm married it's really cool to talk to my mom. We're so similar and can help each other in a lot of similar situations.

Momma Sarah said...

Ok, I'll take the bait. I'll start working on that! Wow! I don't have pierced ears, either! Something to do with needles, poking and all that!

Anonymous said...

You forgot that you are more passionate than 10 people put together! Thanks for sharing your list.

The Woolf Pack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Woolf Pack said...

That was a great list. You are a really exceptional genuine person, and it is fun to see the different things you love. AS for the skiing, if we end up in Utah you will have to come down & I would love to take you. :)

Crystal said...

man, i am lame. i haven't done mine yet (probably won't), but it sure was interesting reading yours! by the way, i love the pics above of your kids. SO FUNNY! kids are so silly sometimes. what would life be like without them around? i say dull, boring, empty. you have a very cute family.

Krissy Lowe said...

I loved reading that- never had your ears pierced? wow! You are such a fun well rounded gal.

neecy said...

Uugh, I too love to read them but hate to be tagged. I'll work on it though. It's probably about time I did! #19- True that!

neecy said...

Oops, I meant to say #9 (the one about girlfriends), however when I looked at the list again, I'm in total agreance with #19 too!