Will.Cheyenne.Deaven.Peyton.Morgan
Mixed emotions. She is SooooO cute but THAT is SooooO disgusting!
Oh my....that just leaves me kinda speechless. I'm not sure whether to laugh or turn my head away. That is really funny. Gross, but funny!
Wow that is lovely.... I really don't know what to say.
Tell Morgan that (not yet 3 years old) Thomas said, "No, no baby! Yukky!" Where'd she get the wallpaper from?
That is awesome! I love that you got it on video...priceless. She is darliing and I am impressed that you didn't just FREAK out at her like I have done to my boys. You are such a good mom.
omg.
Interesting... (speechless) :)
You are such a good mom, I don't know if I could have handled that. She sure makes drinking toilet water look cute though.
OH MY GOSH! EWWWWW!!! LOL. you are a brave mom! i don't think i could have let her do that. haha!
Pretty dang hilarious. She's going to have some pretty super-antibodies :) I'm sure they will serve her well later on!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Mixed emotions. She is SooooO cute but THAT is SooooO disgusting!
Oh my....that just leaves me kinda speechless. I'm not sure whether to laugh or turn my head away.
That is really funny. Gross, but funny!
Wow that is lovely.... I really don't know what to say.
Tell Morgan that (not yet 3 years old) Thomas said, "No, no baby! Yukky!"
Where'd she get the wallpaper from?
That is awesome! I love that you got it on video...priceless. She is darliing and I am impressed that you didn't just FREAK out at her like I have done to my boys. You are such a good mom.
omg.
Interesting... (speechless) :)
You are such a good mom, I don't know if I could have handled that. She sure makes drinking toilet water look cute though.
OH MY GOSH! EWWWWW!!! LOL. you are a brave mom! i don't think i could have let her do that. haha!
Pretty dang hilarious. She's going to have some pretty super-antibodies :) I'm sure they will serve her well later on!
Post a Comment