Thanks - I hadn't seen it in awhile and I always tear up too. I played it 3 times. We'd better hold off on a playdate until after someone figures out why Morgan is having tummy distress. Poor little dear.
This is a CD I actually went and bought from Amazon, because I think this guy is not only amazing, but also deserves to be rewarded for being so brave and talented.
Since I hadn't seen that video before, that was incredible. It is always nice to see fresh talent and to see someone that no one thinks will accomplish anything just blow everyone away!
5 comments:
Thanks - I hadn't seen it in awhile and I always tear up too. I played it 3 times. We'd better hold off on a playdate until after someone figures out why Morgan is having tummy distress. Poor little dear.
Thanks for posting that.... I've only seen flashes of it before... I'm bawling right now.
I haven't seen that one. What a great video clip! I'm glad you got it to work.
This is a CD I actually went and bought from Amazon, because I think this guy is not only amazing, but also deserves to be rewarded for being so brave and talented.
Since I hadn't seen that video before, that was incredible. It is always nice to see fresh talent and to see someone that no one thinks will accomplish anything just blow everyone away!
Post a Comment