
Will and I are THINKING about heading to Puerto Vallarta for our 10 year anniversary this fall. Of course, all the stars have to line up to make it happen, but I would LOVE any input anyone has regarding hotels, beaches, activities and restaurants. All we know for sure is that we want to swim with dolphins, but other than that, we need some serious help. We would also like to try out one of the all inclusive resorts maybe.........Suggestions? Thank you!!!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun... I've never been anywhere tropical so I have no suggestions. But it looks amazing.
I wish I had some suggestions. But how could you go wrong? I hope the stars align and it all works out. :)
My In-laws go all the time and love it there. Really, you two lovebirds will have a wonderful time anywhere there is soft white sand and waves to splash in. What? No combining it with Fran's tropical racquetball camp?
My parents just went and they used to have a video of it posted on their blog. But I think my dad changed the blog to something else. Anyway, they had a great time.
Frank and I were planning a nice warm trip for 10th too.
We got Keston instead. Maybe you'll just get a nice little surprise like that??!! Ha ha.
We went snorkeling to an island on the end of the peninsula and went on a day trip to another island on the other side of the peninsula and we enjoyed both trips. The bulk of the trips was paid for by attending time share presentations, which I actually enjoy and Harv tolerates. We also went to a small town outside of Banderas Bay, I forgot the name. It is north. It had a lovely swimming beach. Not many tourists. The bus ride was an adventure in itself. We also did zip lines. We stayed for a week and had a really good time. We can talk more about it when you come in May.
Post a Comment