Family

Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Your child might be sick if.......


Your child might be sick if they are so focused on staying with in 18 inches of you that even while you cook dinner they find a way to get comfy on the counter. Why are kids so precious when they are sick??

4 comments:

5Youngers said...

What a sweetie! I hope she feels better soon.

Natalie said...

I think they are so precious when they're sick to make up for their being sick. She makes me want to give her a big hug!

The Woolf Pack said...

That way you can cuddle them and try to make them feel better. Poor thing, hope she feels better soon.

Momma Sarah said...

Ohhhh, that's makes me teary eyed seeing her all laid out on the counter. I hate it when my kids are sick cuz you really can't do much of anyting except snuggle and cuddle them. Hope she's gets better real soon!