We had such a wonderful Easter. A nice balance of fun activities with the kids and then some good home-grown spirituality. The Mahoney's hosted a huge Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning (yes, we would have no social life with out them). Over 1300+ eggs hidden, all with goodies inside. It was a little chilly though.......
Morgan is trying her hardest to NOT let her 20lbs frame to be blown over in the wind.
I think about 50-60 people were there!
Morgan loved it a scored us some loot! The Hayes kids know they hunt the eggs, but it all goes to a communal pot for the family...AKA...Mom.
Morgan, Morgan, Morgan. I know I have said this before, but seriously, I'm scared of her. She is SO intense and touchy. You better pray you don't make this one upset or you'll hear it for another hour. Here, she is throwing a tantrum, that I just can't QUITE take seriously due to an exposed butt crack.
But, MOST of the time, there is sweetest and love between all the kids. Morgan is very attached to Deaven.....
And Peyton is attached to Morgan.
We love our kids. We are so blessed. Can we borrow some parenting books anyone?
5 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS... I love that butt crack pic! Hilarious!!! Don't worry I had one EXACTLY like that... the tantrums do stop. However, the rolling of eyes and attitude take their place. GOOD LUCK!!!
oh my!! i am LAUGHING right now! that picture of morgan at the easter egg hunt is HILARIOUS! haha! she seriously does look like she might just blow away in the wind. funny! she is such a tiny little thing. oh, and the tantrum picture is wonderful too. ;) and just for the record, i think ALL 2 year olds are a little scary myself!
Sounds like a fun Easter weekend. I do have to agree...the picture of Morgan and the butt crack is just so darn funny.
I nearly blew pop out of my nose when I hit the buttcrack picture! Great!!!
You would have no social life without us? I thought it was the other way around!
The butt crack pic is a keeper...think blackmail.
Post a Comment