
Well, it's REALLY, REALLY close. We still have a few touch up things to do, and to decorate, but the bulk of the remodel is done. For the most part, we are very happy with how it turned out. Especially the tile counter, but the pictures don't do it justice.

In case you missed the earlier "Before" pictures, we had carpet and pink tile everywhere. And now.......

We are very glad it's over though, and just in time to have some fun!

I'll posts some pics when we get back from our camping trip at the beach!
5 comments:
Your bathroom turned out great...I love it!
I love the tile around the bath. Is the counter tile as well, then? We're almost done with our master bath remodel too, but we opted to work around that same pink tile. Just didn't want to deal with how to replace it. Do you suppose all these houses have the same pink tile?
I love the mosaic tile around the tub. Beautiful!
I love the mosaic tile around the tub. Beautiful!
WOW! The transformation is astounding! I can't believe that's the same bathroom! Looks super good! Way to go! Enjoy your camping trip!
Post a Comment