- The Notebook
- Little Women
- Up Close and Personal
We love daddy's that paint little girls finger nails while Mom is at work!!!
And do you want to guess which one of these little stinkers spent some time in solitary confinement today........
.....for this little addition to my kitchen island.
Ink pen, won't come out, even with hair spray. Any suggestions? Oh, and she is an equal opportunity graphite writer. She hit all four corners of the island. It's a beautiful sun though, don't ya think?
13 comments:
That's really good artwork for a two year old. Tell me that was NOT Peyton! Try rubbing alchohol.
Oh dear. I have no fab stain removing tricks other than to let it soak for awhile. I suppose you could try my favorites, oxyclean or the soft scrub with bleach. OH! And those magic sponges from Mr Clean...those things rock for getting marks off walls and not hurting anything. Good luck. Would you believe I haven't seen any of those movies? Obviously I am behind in the chick flick category. I always cry at Forrest Gump.
That's the sad thing...it WAS Peyton. Death.
OH...MAN! Try Mr. Clean magic earasers they get stuff out of everything or a little sandpaper and pull out the varnish... YIKES! I love all your movie choices! You need to add PS. I love you. It's another cry your eyes out.. my favorite!
Yes I agree with the Mr. Clean magic erasers. My cousin has gotten permanent marker out of everything with them from her two little ones. Truly magic.
Holy cow...I wouldn't have guessed that Peyton did that. I have no tips that haven't already been shared. Good luck getting it out...and dealing with the kiddos. :)
Oh, and I love your list of movies...I love a good chick flick just about any time.
Barkeepers' friend has gotten some pen marks off our table. Good luck!
Yup, Mr. Clean. Give him a try. So are you interested in crying movies or general chick flicks? If you're just up for a good chick flick, have you seen "North and South" (not the Civil war movie, though who cannot help but adore Patrick Swayze?) or "Under a Greenwood Tree" or "Wives and Daughters" or "Cranford". Maybe you don't like the A&E or BBC stuff but those are some of my girly favorites.
And yes, although I am taking maternity leave from soccer, I still play. There is a booming soccer culture here in Missoula. They play year round, snow or drought.
Magic Eraser. It will take it out for sure. If I could buy stock in the stuff I would. I love it! Good luck with little mischief:)
I never would have guessed Peyton. :)
One of my favs is Return to Me. Love that one!
I can't help but laugh. Little stinker!! It also looks like stitches. Call me weird. :) I also say try magic eraser.
I always watch Little Women when I'm sick and can't get up off the couch. I love that movie!
Nail polish remover~!
Post a Comment