Deaven and Korban were very excited to learn that they would be the victims......with broken legs.
The older boys learned how to make stretchers and carry the injured boys. How fun for Deaven!
On Sunday, we took the kids on a forest hike (just happens our town has lots of them IN TOWN). This one is the Henderson Watershed Trail. We did a 2 mile loop.
This trail has tons of fun trees and LOTS of little bridges (which are Morgan's favorite).
Soooooooo grateful to live in such a beautiful part of the country.
I love seeing the kids imaginations go wild out in the forest.
Morgan was a little extra clingy for the first part of yesterday. I got some good snuggles in.
Those little hands wrapped around my neck is a feeling I hope I never forget.Before bed, we watched the last 6 months of our family videos, and oh my gosh! We were rolling laughing!! Our kids are CRAZY, and SO FUNNY!! It is going to be priceless the day we get to sit down with some of their "chosen companions" and really let the cats out of the bag!
2 comments:
Ohhhhh...miss hiking those wet, beautiful green trails, and that great plant smell...love the photos!
Please tell Morgan that the little bridges are my favorite part of those forest trails, too. Great fun for Deaven and Peyton as "victims" for the Venture Crew. Dad
Post a Comment