I spy with my little eye.......a Morgan!
Just a few quick pictures of the kids. When I came home from Cincinnati, Christy's daughter had sent me home with a few gifts for the kids. Morgan got a few new dresses.....
Lauren made Peyton a new bracelet......
And Lauren shared a few of her favorite books with Deaven. (No, D's teeth are not yellow, he just chose to have yellow rubber bands around his braces this time)
When Will and I went for a walk the other night, we had a kitten come follow us, and no matter what we did, it stayed with us. It hung out on our porch all the next day, and the kids fell in love. It looks like it definitely has a home......and now we haven't seen it for awhile.......I will be MIA on the blogging scene for awhile, but taking loads of pictures while we are visiting family. Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Too bad our basement is otherwise occupied cuz you could totally come live with us for a while! However, we don't have a pool so I guess it doesn't quite stand up to the Ramada!
Have fun on your trip and good luck with the carpet!
That is one comfortable cat around children. I'm impressed ... and I'm a cat man! Dad
Post a Comment