
Yesterday was Will's birthday........and I feel badly I didn't get anything up here for it, but we had the best day, DOING NOTHING.

We gave our talks at church, and then our dear friends John and Dea came over and just hung out and vegitated with us. Literally laying around on our couches for the afternoon just being together. It was awesome.

I have to say that I am so grateful that Will is my man. He is a great husband, father, friend and person. He is always trying to be better, he is SO funny, and he is so incredibly committed to our family. More than anything else, he always would choose to just be with his wife and kids, and I love that about him. Happy Birthday baby!

We are getting close on the house. Maybe another day or two. We are so excited to get back to our routines this week. Not to mention finding a way to burn off the 5000 calories I am sure we ingested yesterday.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Will! I love days where you can just hang out and do nothing together...they are the best!
Aw, so sweet. I am sure you will find a way to make him feel special. Great weekend for a birthday, Will. Good choice! :)
Post a Comment