Family

Family

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Monumental Day

Yesterday, we bought our last box of diapers from Costco.......and Will couldn't stop smiling. Is Morgan potty trained? Nope. But she has about 264 more diapers to figure it out, because we are done changing them.

She has to be potty trained for preschool next fall, so it's time to work this out. We bought a little M&M dispenser (potty training is one of the few times you'll see me bribing my kids) and at 6:30 this morning, she showed up at the side of our bed wanting to try.........

So, I think that buys us about 2 months (please don't do the math on how often we change her currently).

We haven't been quite so excited with the other two, because we always knew there was another kid coming. Not this time.

As we walked out of Costco, Will literally yelled to strangers "Hey, I just bought my last box of diapers"!

Wish us luck!

5 comments:

5Youngers said...

That's hilarious about Will and the last box of diapers. It feels great not having to buy them and also a little sad because the realization that this really is your last one to potty train. GOOD LUCK!

Momma Sarah said...

Congrats on the last box! We still have a while to go with our last one (well, he's only 5 months, ya know!). I'll feel super sad, I know when I change THE LAST DIAPER. Well, maybe not too sad!

The Woolf Pack said...

Good Luck! It would have been fun to see Will yelling that to strangers.

Katie said...

I would have laughed so hard if I were to ever see someone yelling outside of Costco like that....too funny! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't count to have her stop pooping in the diaper, only to do it in the pantry! ~O'Mahoney~