Family

Family

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Spirit Week!!

I don't know about you, but I love the last few weeks of school. The pressure is off, and the fun starts. I hope my kids will always embrace all the extra-circular activities their schools offer. That's what makes life fun!
Anyway, this particular day was CRAZY Day, which my kids seem to do well with.
Peyton with the crazy extended pony tail, miss-matched shoes and shorts on top of her pants.
Well, Deaven was just wack. Facial hair and a tie.
Then today was CAREER Day, where they got to dress up like what they would like to be when they grown up. I swear we didn't put them up to it as free marketing, but both kids wanted to go as "Izzy's Employees". Deaven actually would have like to also go as an "Actor" but didn't know how to pull that off. Hopefully they come home with some tips. :)
So......maybe it's just me, but I literally get teary sometimes when I see Morgan playing "Mommy". To see her nurture and care for another at such a young age reminds me how instinctive Motherhood is. It is a God given gift. I pray with all my heart that my girls will embrace their roles to nurture and love the children in their lives.

2 comments:

5Youngers said...

I love all of these pictures... precious.

The Woolf Pack said...

Deaven's outfit was classic! The facial hair was hilarious.