This week FLEW by, but we did manage to sneak off to the Puyallup Fair on Wednesday for some family time.
Deaven and I about to take off on his favorite coaster. Luckily he doesn't mind that I scream like a little girl. I love rides, but I scream like crazy.
Morgan was content to just ride the carousel. She was great.
Both my Dad and one of my brothers were helping a business partner run a booth this year. It was called "Walk on Water". It was really very cool. You climb inside this HUGE beach ball, they pump it full of air, zip it up and push you out into the pool. It was really fun to play in. I was laughing my head off. The videos below don't do it justice. After all the other things my kids did that day, that was their favorite and we had to go back and do it again.
Later that night, we had Pack meeting. Deaven was awarded his Bear badge. He loves scouts and we are lucky to have a GREAT group of boys for him to move through the ranks with.Just a few fair videos below. Will also got lucky enough to get a free ride on the Sling Shot that goes 1-100mph in 1.5 seconds!!
2 comments:
I really enjoyed "The Stroller" ride with Morgan quite a bit of the time around the fairgrounds. She never screamed once like her mother and it was a long ride.
Grandpa
I wish we'd seen that "walk on water" experience - looks really cool! And Morgan looks more grown up all of a sudden... still adorable as always of course.
Post a Comment