Will and I have had several moments lately that we just realize how much we love our little family and how grateful we are for each and everyone of our children.
Morgan has recently really turned a corner and we just can't get enough of her. She is so hysterical. Peeing in the toilet and actually eating human food has done wonders for this child. It's official. We are keeping her.
As for this love of my life.........I'll keep him too. :)Unfortunately, my Grandparents have been declining the last several months and it's time for "the visit". I am flying down tomorrow to spend a few days loving on them, helping around the house and cooking for them. I am really looking forward to caring for them a bit.
Have a wonderful weekend~
3 comments:
I love the family pic! :)
I am so looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend! What a gorgeous family you have!
Happy to hear my suspocious confirmed: Morgan's a keeper all right!
Post a Comment