Family

Family

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time Out for Mom!

I am getting so excited for a Women's Conference I am heading to next weekend with my good friend Dea!!! It's called Time Out for Women, put on by Deseret Book and all the messages are all about inspiring you to embrace your beauty, love yourself, inspire to be the best Mom and Wife you can be and have HOPE!!!

Here is the link that shows the presenters and topics.

My absolute favorite part of going to Time Out for Women is seeing Hilary Weeks. She is a performer that I've followed with in our church for years and she always amazes me. It's funny, because I have actually only spoken with her briefly just a few times, but I feel like she's this huge part of my life because in some of my most dark days and in some of my most joyous moments, I listen to her music and feel like she's there. Sounds kind of creepy.

Anyway, bottom line is, when I hear her speak or sing I am always inspired to Do Better, to Be Better and I feel the love of the Lord tremendously.

Here are just a few of my favorite "fun" songs of hers, but the really great ones are on her CD's. (I think I've posted these before, but they are worth watching again) YOU WILL WANT TO PAUSE MY PLAYER.




And here is one of my favorites of her most serious songs, "He'll Carry You".

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Have a FABULOUS time! You deserve it...and then some. :)