Family

Family

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hayes Family Dance Party!!

It's stuff like this I am going to miss as my kids grow older. Opening my pantry to find that a random stuffed animal has set up a home amongst my food.
Will has been taking to the Banjo he got for Christmas like a champ. He's really doing great, and loving it. He had his first jam session with my Dad Sunday night. Good stuff!

My kids are totally in love with the Theater. They LOVED Wizard of Oz and are dying to take a theater class this summer. I caught wind that Aladdin, the Musical, is making it's world premier in Seattle this summer and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. Aladdin has always been one of my more favorites Disney movies.
So with the TV turned off for the year, we've been finding some more time for dance parties, which are a staple in our house anyway. Gotta document a few of these:

3 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW! Dance mania! Your kids have some serious moves!!!!

Cindy Napier said...

Love the videos-- so cute!

Katie said...

I love a good dance party!