Feeling a little guilty from the lack of pictures I've been taking lately I made the kids pose for a quick one before church this past Sunday. When I look at these, I just feel so very grateful. No longer do I see "my kids"........I see "my friends". These are the people more than anyone else that I'd choose to spend my time with. Love them!!!
For the last year, Will has been very involved with the Venture Crew scout boys. It's a great opportunity for Will and he has always had a great affect on this age group.
They all seemed to have a great time. It's a great group of boys.
As I mentioned before, there was a photographer at my last tournament that caught a few of my matches. It's really rare to get Racquetball pictures because it's SO FAST PACED that you need a really good camera AND good photographer AND need to be playing on a glass wall court. All three came together at this tourney which is fun for me............
Doubles is always my second choice over singles, but it can be a ton of fun. Imagine four ladies stuck in a 20X40 box hitting the ball 125+mph. Good times!!
For the Championship, I played Grace, who is a good friend and TOUGH competitor. We seem to always be neck and neck.
It was a fun match with lots of people watching and cheering for both of us.
It happened to be a great day for me where everything just came together and I played some of my best ball ever. I took the match 15-6, 15-4.
This tournament is a big one. Here I am posing with a few of the sponsors accepting the prize money of $400!!! Hmm.........what to do with that???
Anyway, super grateful to have some pictures taken. I've been playing 10 years now and have less than 10 pictures to show for it. :)Have a great week!

5 comments:
Big congrats on winning the tournament and being ranked #1, that is HUGE!!! You are amazing and super talented. Keep up the good work.
Dang, girl! Not only are these awesome Rball photos (and she's right people, they're almost impossible to get) but LOOK at your arms! You are, like, cut! I'm very impressed by your dedication and I am so not going to listen any more if you start whining about the buffet at Izzys or chocolate chips. :)
Sorry I missed this one! Love the pics! You go, girl!
Dad
Nice job Cheyenne! I think it would be so fun to watch you play in person.
Great pictures! Thanks again for coming up :)
Post a Comment