Life has been good to us lately, with lots of blessings to count! We love hanging out with our little Herd and we especially love it when the weather starts turning a corner and we can do more outside. These pictures are from one of our Sunday Adventures here in town, near Mud Bay.
Last Thursday, Will and I went out on a date with our friends the Burbidges. We decided to do a little kayaking, in double kayaks of course.Will and I have some "history" of double kayaking mishaps in our marriage......but this one seemed to go well.
We decided to stay pretty close to the shore line and check out some of the incredible homes near the water!! Holy Cow!
After our paddle, we ordered the BARGE BURGER at Tug Boat Annie's. It's HUGE and we all split it......and still couldn't eat it all. I have to admit though, it was pretty good.
Saturday, we took the family down to Oregon for my brother Taylor's Graduation from college (Western Oregon). We were SO PROUD of him and he's been such a great role model for our kids.......who adore him.
Taylor with my parents.
We LOVE Uncle Taylor around here!!
Taylor actually GAVE his hat and tassel to my older kids, hoping to inspire them on their college journey.
This picture makes me laugh at how much smaller I am then my parents and Taylor (and my other two brothers). I pointed that out to Will and he said, "Yeah, I got lucky!".
After the graduation, we hung out at this cool park for a bit before heading out to lunch at Johnny Rockets.
On our way home, we made time to stop at the Portland Temple, which is where Will and I got married. It's a beautiful Temple.
Will and I have a picture just like this above our bed......from our wedding day. :)
Peyton really thought it was cool that she could TOUCH the temple. She is very excited to get married there someday too.And......now it's FATHER'S DAY!!! We have the BEST Dad is the world in our family!! One of the reasons I wanted to marry Will was because I KNEW he would be such a great Dad.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST DADDY EVER!!
.........and one last picture of my beautiful Peyton and Sir Odie. :) That is all.
1 comment:
LOVE the photo of Will making that face...too funny! As for your Father's Day gift....AW! 10 points to you, girl!
And wait, why are you holding your tummy? That's how rumors get started, you know... :)
Post a Comment