Family

Family

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weekend Fun!


Our family has been doing some Geocaching lately, sometimes with success, sometimes......not so much. Sunday proved to be a successful trip and a beautiful walk while we were on the search. I've also joined the world of Pinterest and of course, get excited to try every recipe and implement every parenting idea. Where to start??? I think Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars!!

Also, Deaven decided to try to test into the Challenge Academy at Aspire Middle School, a local charter school for the performing arts.  After two rounds of testing, we found out it got in!!!  He is super excited to head to middle school in the fall, especially at a school where he can do some music, dance and theater and still get in lots of sports.  I think it's gonna be a great fit for him.


2 comments:

CarrieM said...

That's awesome Deaven! How cool to be aiming high already!

The Woolf Pack said...

I'm excited for Deaven. Mallory loved it there. So many ideas on pinterest, that's why I love it!