Morgan has the BEST 1st grade teacher, EVER. Seriously. Mr. Curtis has been teaching for 19 years and when I help in his classroom I am totally in awe of the way he teaches, loves and listens to his children. It is the best environment for learning I have ever witnessed.
One of the special things he brings to the class is music. He teaches them songs and plays the guitar with them all the time. Over Christmas break, Mr. Curtis was actually performing at a local Starbucks and invited the kids to come sing with him. It was such a fun evening!!
Morgan and Kelton with their hot chocolate after the show.
Morgan has also made another good friend in class, McKenzie. I am super, super grateful to Mr. Curtis and the role he is playing in Morgan's life. Morgan has often taken ALL of our parenting wisdom to navigate, so any extra special help is certainly welcome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment