Family

Family

Monday, December 2, 2013

My Dear Friend, Hillary

Hillary and I met back when I was at Ricks (BYU-Idaho).  She was such a joy to me during my brief time there and I have fought to stay in touch with her over the years since.  She became engaged to Aaron while I was going to school there, and I was engaged to Will.

Just recently, we have gotten in closer contact and I count Hillary as one of my biggest blessings this year.  There is just something about our friendship that is priceless to me.  The term "soul sisters" has never been more fitting than with her.  Our conversations are long and deep and often spiritually based.  She has opened my eyes to new ways of thinking....of being....She inspires me tremendously.

Her and Aaron live in Utah and I hope to figure out a way to connect this year for a visit.  Aaron and Will would be awesome friends.

No comments: