Both Deaven and Peyton are getting really good at pink-pong and it's so fun to play with them now.
Uncle Taylor being silly on the swings at a park near the Cabin.
For Will's birthday, we got him a Ukulele, which has been a fun addition to our family. It's such an easy instrument to pick up and we all have had fun learning to play it.
I absolutely LOVE seeing the way Morgan cares for her baby dolls. It reminds me how INSTINCTUAL it is for women to feel nurturing emotions.
Deaven and Korban heading out on the kayaks at the lake house.
Peyton starting taking tennis lessons and her first coach, Jordan, thinks she could be really good.
My Dad and I working with one of his songs at the cabin. I think this one was Wither Thou Goest.
Odie......the great Odie....sometimes just really needs a nap!
Near the end of the school year, I gathered the neighborhood Moms and we staged a water fight with our kids as they were coming off the bus. We were prepared with LOTS of water balloons and the kids never saw it coming. It was super fun!
You can feel summer is coming!!













No comments:
Post a Comment