(A few pictures taken of me and the girls at the racquetball tournament last weekend)
A friend did this post and I thought it was hysterical! Thanks Jana for the idea! I interviewed Peyton, my 5 1/2 yr old daughter......
1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean up my room
2. What makes mom happy? When I clean the toliets
3. What makes mom sad? Uh....if Dad laughs at you (Not sure where this one is coming from....)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? Ah...Uh...you liked to make videos up (We make movies with the kids with them as the actors and this was something I use to do with my brothers too).
6. How old is your mom? I don't know
7. How tall is your mom? Almost to the ceiling
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go to waterparks
9. What does your mom do when you are not around? Clean the house more and work on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being a princess (oh-liking that one!)
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing pool (Okay, that's because we played that just last night here at the house. Not a regular thing for me, promise)
12. What is your mom not so good at? Mom, what are you not good at? (okay, she obviously doesn't know me very well. Do I burst her bubble for this interview, YAH RIGHT!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? You work at Izzy's
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Izzy's food (Um....not that I don't like it, but it wouldn't be my first pick)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you play pool (Okay, sersiously, this is getting out of hand. I have played pool 3 times in the last 10 years!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ariel (must be the sea-shells I where around the house.....kidding!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Throw rose pedals at each other, and it will be really fun (because we haven't ever done that)
18. How are you and your mom the same? When we say the same words at the same time (???)
19. How are you and your mom different? We are in different clothes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Uh....you like it when I brush my teeth, and you give me hugs.
5 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to do this with Bethy! Such a wonderful idea! I didn't realise she and Payton are the same age, that is so cool. OK, girl, what's up with the gorgeous Grace Kelly-esque hairdo at a racquetball tourney? I'm impressed.
Love,
~Natalie
So adorable! I saw a similar post somewhere recently and thought it was priceless! Her answers were too cute! Love it that you play pool everynight! ha ha!!
I love it. Peyton is adorable. It was so good to meet her. Definitely a spitting image of her mommy. I love all of the pictures of Deaven's birthday. UNREAL to me that he is eight. Weren't you just living in Everett? He seems like a great kid with endless possiblity!!
That was one of the best interviews I have seen in a long time. :) I really might have to try that one with Dakota. Pure Entertainment!!!
ok, i haven't been on your blog in a little while, and your pics are WAY CUTE! fun stuff. and this little interview is hilarious! isn't it funny the way our children view us as their parents? lol. i have no idea what my little 3 year old would say in response to these questions. how funny!!
Post a Comment