
We had the amazing opportunity to go to
Phantom of the Opera last night with some really good friends, the Mahoney's and the Thompson's. (There was a group shot...kind of. Jamee was completely cut out, and I, well I looked like I had a promising career as a NFL line backer...so I didn't post it). I have seen Phantom twice, but it was Will's first time and I think he enjoyed it. This particular actor that played the Phantom was incredible. The best I've seen.

A few quick family pictures courtesy of our
FANTASTIC babysitter, Rebekah. (Seriously, our kids BEG for her)


Last weekend we had some fun checking out the
Corn Maze. We had beautiful weather again!!

The kids loved these crazy huge pumpkins. The one Deaven is sitting on weights 323 lbs.

And then we stopped by Tumwater Falls to check out the
Salmon. Olympia has a zillion areas to watch the Salmon run, but this particular fish ladder is great.

You can see the falls here, with the fish ladder going up the left side.

Morgan wanted to walk Solo, but we aren't sure who exactly was walking who.......
2 comments:
We had a great time at Phantom. The show was awesome it totally exceeded my expectations! I've been listening to the music all morning.
How fun! Phantom is playing here at the Venetian and Mark and I got to go. I love that play, it is one of my favorites. If you want them to drop the chandelier right on the audience you have to see it Vegas style! Love the pumpkins, we miss having a real fall.
Post a Comment