A few girlfriends and I got together and planned a "Man Date" for our husbands. Not that they aren't perfectly capable of doing such a thing, but the reality is, they don't. These particular men are very aware of not taking away from too much family time and so we needed to simply say, "Get out of here!". We sent them to the Apex Racing Facility in Tumwater, WA, which is the best indoor racing in Western Washington. Apparently, they had a blast, though the only picture I got back was blurry. Bummer!!
Will went with his good buddies Andrew and Jeff. Anyway, we love you guys and all your hard work for our families!! Hope you guys continue to "date"!This is just a typcial video of our family hanging out. Please excuse Morgan who is still looking a little rough in this video (though she is good now), but her little, precious voice is something that get's Will and I to the core every time.
1 comment:
Love that you "SENT" them on a man date...
Post a Comment