There are some moments with my children that are simply priceless. The Lord blessed we with two of those in the last 18 hours.We did a little more jam last night, and Peyton stopped in the middle of her playing to come help. I couldn't stop smiling looking at her in this little number. When do we lose that carefree attitude? The hot pink underwear is my favorite.
And then this morning, I crawled into bed with Deaven at 6:45am to get him up for Scout Camp. With a quiet house, I purposely gave myself enough time to ease him into the morning. I snuggled in and wrapped my arm over his body. With out opening his eyes, he found my hand, pulled it up to his mouth and kissed it, then snuggled in some more. It made my day.
I don't know how I got so lucky, but I did, and I try to thank the Lord every day.
1 comment:
Love those moments with kids. Your kids are so adorable, it makes me excited to add the third to our family for those fun experiences.
Your jam looks yummy. That is another thing we miss about the Northwest, Spooner Farms.
Post a Comment