Family

Family

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Uncle Logan and a new roof

My brother Logan recently returned from New York, to the total delight of my children who adore him. Logan came up to the Lake for a visit and we jumped all over that! My kids are really lucky to have cool uncles that really love them. And of course, I adore my brothers too!
Morgan has been stealing my Smoothies lately, and it's so funny to look back at her with a cup that is twice the size of her head. It's like the biggest pacifier ever!
The roof got done, though it took two days because of the extreme heat we have been having. Will spear-headed this project and it turned out really great.
And this is one of the best parts of my life right now........girlfriends having babies! We have one coming every single month till the end of the year, with a few months with TWO! Love to hold these precious little angels and enjoy heaven's freshest creation. This is my dear friend Dennese holding Brandi Burbidge's baby, Chad Hudson.....8 days old. Congrats Brandi!!

(I'm sure when my husband reads this, he will have to practice calm breathing techniques and do some yoga to not freak out, thinking I'll want another. I keep telling him I'm good with 3, but he doesn't believe me.......).

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm with Morgan. That looks mighty tasty!

5Youngers said...

I agree with you. We are done at 3 but I do love to steal my friends babies and get a little cuddle.

neecy said...

Wow, I look so genuinely happy in that picture...because I get to give that little bundle of joy back when I'm finished snuggling. No late nights, sore nipples, flabby belly ( oh wait, I still have that!) It's so nice to focus on the kids I have and not always thinking about when the next one comes along.

neecy said...

Wow, I look so genuinely happy in that picture...because I get to give that little bundle of joy back when I'm finished snuggling. No late nights, sore nipples, flabby belly ( oh wait, I still have that!) It's so nice to focus on the kids I have and not always thinking about when the next one comes along.

Momma Sarah said...

Yeah for your new roof! How 'bout this weather, huh? Oh wow, thanks for reminding me what's coming up in a few months for me Denesse! I'm so NOT looking forward to that part!

Momma Sarah said...

Oh geesh! Where's that spell checker that has all my friend's name spelled correctly? I was distracted my that genuine smile!