Family

Family

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daddy to the Rescue

A few days ago, I woke up in the middle of the night sick. Rats! I spent ALL of Friday in my bed, which is very rare for me, but like the great man that he is, Will stepped up and handled all of the kids for the next day or so.
Complete with Hot tubing trips too! Luckily, I woke up Saturday morning almost as if nothing was ever wrong. Weird, but awesome. I'll take it.

Is there anything more gross than your child with Doritos slobber, caked on with some boogers, and cheese tipped fingers???

Oh yes. How 'bout when the child comes to you and wants to share you water bottle!?!?!
Daddy had to pour little tiny mouthfuls into the lid to prevent cross contamination.
Saturday night, I got to throw a Bridal Shower for one of my closest girlfriends in Racquetball, Polly Carson. She married another friend from Racquetball of Will and I's, Wade and they just got back from Hawaii.
They are perfect for each other and I couldn't be happier for the both of them.
Always fun to have a reason to party with the girls!! I LOVE my Racquetball girls! We had SUCH a great time. I laughed until my abs hurt and cried. Nothing better for the soul than that!
Congrats Polly! Love you girl!
Must be the week for weddings, because Will went to a Bachelor's Party last Saturday for another friend. Well, they went paint balling for 1/2 day. Funny how men and women are so different. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay for husbands who step up to the plate and racquetball women who ROCK! :) Glad you're feeling better.

Katie said...

I'm so glad that you got feeling better quickly...being sick just sucks.