Absolutely the best part of my day today..........
......when Morgan (my 3rd old) came into the bathroom with me with underwear over her diaper and her little bare legs showing. I took one look at her and said,
"Oh, I could just eat you"!
To which Morgan lifts up her bare leg and foot to me and replies,
"Here, Mom, here's a sandwich".
Then I took a little nibble on her thigh.
Love my life.
-C
PS-Someday I'll have to tell the story of me evading the police last week. No, seriously. They came looking for me at the restaurant while Will was working. It's a nice little story. :)
5 comments:
I laughed at your adorable story and promptly asked Thomas for a 'Thomas sandwich', He said, 'no, you should eat breakfast,' so I told him I was hungry for Thomas. He brought me his cereal and little cup of milk, said he wasn't hungry any more and to eat that, 'because you are so hungry Mama.' Oh, these kids!
That is so hilarious. Little ones are too cute.
Awesome story. And I REALLY can't wait to hear about you and the cops!
You can't leave us hanging like that...
Your little Morgan is such a cutie.
LOL! Ok, you gotta share that story SOONER than later!
Post a Comment