Family

Family

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's time for the big one!

This weekend is Regionals for Racquetball down in Portland (Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon, Washington and Idaho competing). While this SHOULD be the culminating moment for me for this season, I have been sick most the week with a nasty cold. I originally hoped to place in the top 4 this weekend, but now I'm more hoping to just survive.

Here's the plan:

Lots and lots of drugs.
Lots of pool time with the family (the kids are so excited).
More drugs.
Some park hoping around the area.
More drugs.
Lots of hotel bed jumping.
.........then go kick some butt.

I keep telling myself that if I can't play as HARD as I normally would, I will just have to play SMART.

Luckily, tonight I just have a doubles match, then I start my singles tomorrow at 1pm. Just a little more time to recover. Hopefully by then my head won't feel like 20lbs and I'll be able to see clearly with out blinking 3 times.

Regardless, we'll have some fun with the kids for sure. I'll let you know how it goes!

5 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Good luck with the tournament. You will kick butt!

I had this Black Eyed Peas song stuck in my head for 2 weeks & now it's back. Love it though. :)

5Youngers said...

YOU GO.... GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!

Hillary said...

Good Luck, I'll be thinking of you!

Natalie said...

With that attitude, I'd say it's in the bag. Go get 'em, Cheyenne!!!

Katie said...

I hope it was great!