Happy Birthday Deaven!! 8 years old!!

We celebrated with a few of his closest friends at home and at Charlie's Safari. Lazar tag was a HUGE hit!

And last night we surprised him with a scavenger hunt that ended with his present from us...a Wii! (Okay, so it was like his Christmas and 9,10 and 11 yr old birthday presents as well) We are actually pretty excited how family friendly this game system is.

Last night was also his first night at
Cub Scouts. Coincidentally, I am his Den Mother (I know, the poor kid can't catch a break!). He is super excited (not that you can't tell by the picture) and so am I!
Happy Birthday Deaven! We are so grateful you are part of this family! You make us proud every day! We love you!!
3 comments:
I seriously still can't believe you have an 8 year old!!! You are a pro-mom!!!
Happy Birthday Deaven! Seems like just yesterday he was a baby at our family reunion in the Redwoods!!
xoxo
I can't believe he is 8! I didn't know you did scouts. Watch out, Wii gets pretty competitive. Dakota can kick my booty at bowling and I get a little childish and start getting crazy! Have fun!
Post a Comment