1. Buy yourself a Sharkvac Vacuum, and your 5 year old will want to vacuum everyday.
2. A few days of afternoon sunshine does wonders for my soul and my productivity (even when I didn't think my soul needed it).
3. A heart attack can happen to anyone, at any time. So scary.
4. Swim diapers don't hold one ounce of pee (which becomes very evident when you are not using them in conjunction with swimming). Whoops.
5. Hallmark movies are emotionally traumatizing...in intervals of about every 5 minutes.
6. I can never, EVER get tired of hearing my 2 yr old daughter sing "The Wheels on the Bus" song....even at 10pm at night.
7. It's hard to maintain the spirit of prayer when your eye lids are being pried apart.
8. Martin Luther King and Joseph Smith are similar in many ways, and I am so grateful for each of their strength.
9. Ball point pen ink can be taken out of a leather couch with a mere baby wipe.
10. Before cooking with a mango, you should know just a little bit about them. Luckily, enough cilantro can fix anything.
3 comments:
There are a few of those that I would love to hear the story behind it.
As for #2, come down to Vegas and you can have sun almost everyday. Rain is the rarity here. :)
Can't wait to have kids!!! xoxo
The mango comment is particularly intriguing...
Post a Comment