Family

Family

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys

Deaven has been a ridiculously easy kid for us. Don't get me wrong, he is all boy in some regards...but he has never seem to get in trouble like some. He has never been one to destroy or try something stupid, or disgusting. To give you and idea of the kind of kid he is, the other day I told him he would be in charge of our Family Home Evening lesson and that he needed to pick a topic, song, activity, etc. I was thinking like, Prayer, Kindness, Service, Christmas. Oh no. My child said, "I know, I'll do it on the 10 lost tribes of Israel".
So when I came across these pictures, it reminded me how easy I have always had it with my boy. Hope you enjoy and most of these don't hit too close to home!!






7 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my I can relate with those pictures with my little guy, and he is only 2, I hope my next boy is not as crazy as Talmadge, we cross our fingers on that one, just yesterday he shoved two pixels up his nose and I couldn't get them out for about 2 hours, finally they slowly worked out enough with all the snot and goop he was able to blow them out. That is just a tiny part of an average day for this kid

Amber said...

But you do have your hands full with Morgan what a cutie, she keeps you on your toes.

Val said...

Hi Cheyenne! Thanks for your comments on my blog. So good to hear from you. Your family is adorable. Your kids look so much like you!!

Luckily, I can't relate too much to those pictures. I've got a pretty sweet one, too. But raising two teenage daughters certainly makes up for it, trust me!

The Woolf Pack said...

Well, unfortunately, at least one of those relate to my boy. He wouldn't hesitate to ride a bike or skateboard down a ridiculously steep hill. Although the dumping of the water has actually happened before...

Lutz Family said...

In response to your comment about my hair on my blog... yes- it looks red right now :) I dyed it brown a couple months ago and it is fading orange/red. :-)

Michael + Anna Costa said...

These photos are hilarious. You are lucky to have such a nice boy! xoxo

Ps. We LOVE ALL your comments!

Natalie said...

I never believed it before, that boys and girls were so different, but MAN, are boys wired for sound!!!