I'm either the best mom, or the worst one; depends who you ask. I pulled Deaven out of school a few hours early to go play at the lake. Korban and Deaven enjoying their POST-tubing hair do's!
Deaven and I have been playing some Monopoly lately....which has been a fun way to teach Deaven about money, saving, investing.....oh, and PATIENCE.
Had to log this hysterical picture in of Bonnie and I at Brandi's baby shower. Bonnie was having a bad day. Can you tell? Love that girl! Speaking of baby showers, we have like, FIVE in our ward in the next few months. If you know any good games, PLEASE pass them along.
And a quick shot of Deaven picking up the peanut butter in our yard. AKA: Dog Poop. He's a good boy.Father-Son camp out tonight, and Will's bday tomorrow! Does the fun ever stop!!?? Thankfully, NO!!!
3 comments:
Lots of baby showers! Who else is expecting besides Bonnie & Brandi?
I will say that you would be a great mom, missing a couple of hours of school won't hurt him. Besides look at that smile! :)
Oh whatever. Not like you'd ask that question if you didn't already know the answer. He'd never even remember those few hours of school but he sure will remember how COOL his Mom was! :)
That is a great picture of the boys!
Post a Comment