I accidentally deleted this picture last post, but I love it. These girls are just so sweet!
After having so much fun last weekend, we decided is was time for some child labor around this house on Monday. The kids are cleaning out the hot tub here, which is great considering Will and I use it WAY more than they do.
One of my best friends, Bonnie, is expecting in August!!! I am SO excited!! Morgan is fascinated with Bonnie's tummy, and luckily, Bonnie is okay with that.
Will has just not been the same since Mt. Hood. Must have been the elevation, but he put on this little show while dishing up ice cream for Family Home Evening with the Kramers.Yes, I said that Morgan is fascinated with Bonnie's tummy, but that is definitely NOT her favorite body part. Sadly, she doesn't know what to think when she sees other women with chests. Not something she is familiar with in this home! Poor Bonnie gets attacked by Morgan on a regular basis.
2 comments:
That is awesome that Will climbed Mt. Hood, congratulations!
Bonnie looks so cute with her little belly. That video is hilarious with Morgan attacking her chest!
You Hayes girls have just gotta learn to keep your hands to yourselves! I know Morgan learned that from you Cheyenne!
Post a Comment