**I have a song for each of my kids. This one playing is my song for Peyton. Butterfly Kisses**

Thursday night, Peyton and I had a Mommy-Daughter Date.

We were both very excited all day long. We had great tickets to go see a Ballet, "Fairies and Fantasy".

We were long overdue for some one on one time, and we very much enjoyed each others company.

The Ballet was wonderful, but the best part was during the intermission, they allowed the girls to come up and dance on stage with some music. It was pretty magical. I definitely teared up. There is a video below, but it was hard to catch anything good.

Afterwards, on our way out, we were lucky enough to catch some of the dancers for a picture. They were so sweet with Peyton.

While we were gone..........Morgan was up to her usual trouble I'm sure. She is fascinated with my bathroom drawer right now. Trouble.

Yesterday was another GORGEOUS day here in the NW. Taylor and his girlfriend Bobbie showed up for a weekend visit. We took them down to the sound and played around for awhile. Just so beautiful.

Of course, my girls are in love with Bobbie. And Uncle Taylor is always a favorite. We are heading out for some fun again today!!

Blog to you soon!
4 comments:
I love mommy~daughter time... looks like a fab outing with you and your girl. Seriously can Morgan get any cuter?
Those one-on-one dates with kids are the BEST!!!
How fun! Im ready to hear your run in with the police! Never a dull moment in the Hayes family....
What a fun mommy-daughter date! I think it's so cool that they let the girls dance on the stage!
Post a Comment