Family

Family

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Izzy's Remodel Project



Okay, here is the slide show I promised, before and after style, of our Restaurant. Thanks again for the interest and support. We are very glad it's over but convinced it was a wonderful and needed change. A special thanks to the Mahoney family who sacrificed above the rest to help make this happen.

PS-I think the bathrooms are my favorite!

5 comments:

Dakota said...

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing! Great Job - we are so proud of you and the great job you are doing! The transformation is truly inspiring!
Nancy George
Izzy's Corp.
Marketing Coordinator

Daffodil Lane said...

No carpet, no vinyl booths to fix? Brilliant! It looks great!

The Woolf Pack said...

Looks amazing! The bathrooms do look so fantastic. How exciting to be done with the remodel. I hope we can come visit in person soon.

secwalker said...

Looks beautiful!